If feels like the world is turning faster this week. Here are a few horses that flew off the carousel.
- As the economy melts down and the housing market looks for the bottom, Calculated Risk is this amateur macro-economist’s go-to blog.
- Hat’s off to Adrian Holovaty’s Everyblock.com, the first stab at hyperlocal I have seen done right. (for the what NOT to do, check out this site, along with some criticism.)
- If Google buys the NY Times, would they change the elections endorsement? (you would hope so)
- New owner Sam Zell exposes Chicago Tribune employees to the dangers of YouTube and Facebook. Expect to the Tribune to publish just a few times a week from here on out.
- And lastly, before you saw this photo… you thought you knew what awesome was.